Thursday, March 3, 2011

real life home

We put our condo on the market yesterday. One more step in the moving process. Here are some of the pictures from the listing...

One of my favorite purchases ever is the white shower curtain. No, I don't have kids so it doesn't really get dirty. But if it did, the power of bleach. I love it.

I am dying to paint the desk a fun color, blue perhaps? My husband is not so enthused at the prospect.

The bedroom. I love our bed. The other furniture? I want to sell it all and start from scratch.

You can see my miniature art in this picture. I love this part of my house. What would I change? The cushions on the chair. I also go back and forth on whether or not I should paint the large frame a neutral color a la Brooklyn Limestone. Thoughts?

You can't tell from this picture but the couch is in need of replacing. I have one of two options for replacing it. The first is to get my couch from my sister's soon to be apartment and get it recovered, but she really needs it and I would prefer to let her use it until I have a more formal living room. The second, is to get a leather sofa and draw on this post for inspiration...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails