Wednesday, March 2, 2011

meals, meals, meals


Really I should say dishes because meals implies more than an entree. If I ever make more than one dish for a "meal" it is Sunday or a special occasion. Here are some dishes I am eying to make in the next month.

Quinoa and grilled pepper salad- I have been trying out various quinoa dishes since buying a Costco sized bag of it. So far the only failure has been my own creation.

Chicken and Lemon- Broccoli Alfredo- I have chicken and broccoli and I am trying to clean out the freezer and food storage. This meets my requirements.

Honey Lime Enchiladas- I had honey mixed in some herbal tea right before getting a mean bout of the flu a couple of years ago. It has kind of ruined honey for me. I am hoping this recipe will help me get past that memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails