Friday, March 25, 2011

pink pout





I will admit it, I am not a lipstick girl. Actually, any day that I put on anything besides chapstick (Burt's Bee's is the only way to go) is a fancy day. That being said, sometimes I like to throw on lipstick to feel like an adult. I often wonder when you cross that threshold. For me, if I start wearing lipstick every day it would signify my transfer to adulthood. Probably because it is something I associate with my Mother.

When I do wear lipstick my favorite (out of the three tubes I own) is the in your face red. Now I want to add a fourth, these pinks are gorgeous.

Do you wear lipstick? How do you keep it from coming off 15 minutes after application?

via glamour, the daybook, the shine, marie claire

1 comment:

  1. Love the pinks! But not so much the lipstick...I am with you on Burt's Bee over the rest :) Although, I think young when I think lipstick, not older...maybe b/c I only wore it when I was young and with older I just picture old grandmas with the cracked red lipstick - yuck.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails