Wednesday, March 2, 2011

r.i.p.


Remember the days where the Razr and Chocolate were the phones to get? When phones that had a camera were the bees knees? I have to get a new phone since we are switching mobile carriers, I was really hoping for Razr or Chocolate type phone. You know, the kind that calls and texts? Those days are gone.

Verizon and AT&T stores don't even put non-smartphones out on the floor anymore. They have all been thrown in a bucket and sent to the back room. And those dinosaurs you find in the bucket? They resemble my very first cell phone, bulky and gray. No more sleek and colorful phones. I am forced to enter the app seeking ranks of my generation. Though I will put it off until the iPhone 5 comes out, so take that Verizon!


R.I.P. regular cell phones.

1 comment:

  1. Im laughing cause Im cluesless about all the phones....I still use a simple cheap cell phone...
    I just cant get into all these electronics..

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails