Monday, January 17, 2011

best of the golden globes

I have to be honest, none of the dresses blew me away. A lot of neutrals, a lot of simple lines, which is fine but when paired together equals blah. They could have taken notes from Eva and last years Emmy favorites... Despite that here were my favorites of the night.

Kira Sedwick was probably my favorite.
Scarlett Jo was the best of the neutrals.
I liked Colin Firth's date's dress...
Mila Kunis
Dianna Argon
Honorable mention to Julie Bowen. Her dress looked a lot better on tv than it does in the pictures...
photos via Yahoo!

1 comment:

  1. I agree that none of the dresses were very memorable. I think it is funny because these woman have everything at their fingertips and the choose to be BLAH! Anyways. I like your picks.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails