Thursday, January 20, 2011

be mine

If I am being honest, I actually packed all my Valentine's decor this week. I am trying to de-clutter the house and get it ready for showings. A little sad but that's reality. However, my sister has kids and they love Valentine's Day, and I like to send Valentine's every four years or so...

I saw this heart montage and thought of my sister, I think her kids would love it.

This ribbon punched valentine looks completely reasonable as far as effort and it is darling to boot.

I love the heart garland

This valentine project would be a serious undertaking, but how cool is it? A secret message valentine? What kid (or possibly adult) wouldn't love to get this in the mail.

Also, thanks to Tip Junkie for featuring one of my older valentine posts (I am number 7)!

1 comment:

  1. The garland is so sweet.What a fun surprise to wake up to.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails