Monday, May 18, 2009

weekly menu

This week is a small menu due to the fact that vacation starts Thursday! Hometown, here we come! Plus, we are going out to eat at the train station restaurant in town tomorrow to celebrate the fact that the big test my husband is taking will be over and done with! With no further ado I present the menu for the week.

Lemony Tortellini with Prosciutto and Peas

Skirt Steak with Soy Garlic Marinade (found in the Martha Stewart Magazine)
1/4 cup soy sauce
1/4 olive oil
1/4 lemon juice (can you tell I am trying to finish off my lemons?)
4 cloves of garlic minced
Whisk together and in a non-reactive bowl ( I have no idea what this means, anything but metal perhaps) pour marinade over steak. Marinate for at least 4 hours or overnight. Grill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails