Monday, May 11, 2009

weekly menu

For a long time I did monthly menus, well this month I am trying out weekly menus. Last week was our first and it turned out pretty well I think. So here are the items for this week's menu...

Spaghetti with broccoli and lemon-this was recommended by a friend.

Grilled Chicken Skewers- I saw this on the Food Network last night.
Chicken
Red Bell Peppers
Pineapple chunks
You skewer the peppers, chicken and pineapple and then baste with olive oil and sprinkle with salt. Sounds simple, will it need a little punch? Not sure.

Insalata di Arugula (I'll be using spinach rather than arugula because I have it on hand) with some grilled chicken, maybe with lemon or a balsamic vinaigrette?

If I get around to making some pizza dough that will take care of Friday and with left overs and improvising with things we already have I think we should be good for the week.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delicious!

    Thanks for posting on my etsy promo thread. That's how I foudn your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks tasty! I just posted a pasta recipe on my Huggermugger blog today too, how's that for a coincidence? Anyway, I'll have to copy this one down....

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails