Friday, May 29, 2009

My garden

I am very excited about snapdragons this year. I don't know that I ever noticed them before this year, but I am really liking them in my garden.


My vegetable garden is coming along great! Well, some of the plants. My cucumber plant has been eaten by some animal, the basil died and the cilantro has yet to reseed - looks like I need to read up on that some more. However, my other plants are doing great. Here are my peas growing up the fence. This is my tomato plant - flowers are blooming!! Tomatoes are on their way. I planted early girl tomatoes this year because I wanted them to bloom early.

This is a picture of my zucchini plant - lots of flowers. I think we are going to be eating a lot of zucchini this summer.


And this is a picture of my small vegetable garden. First zucchini, then squash, a large space where cucumbers were supposed to grow, dead basil, thriving rosemary, overgrown cilantro, tomato plant and at the very end a green pepper plant. I am very excited about the vegetables. I need to go and buy another basil plant though. What is summer without fresh basil?

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful flowers! I added a picture of lilies from my yard to my blog today too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails