Thursday, February 5, 2009

valentines box

We are having a Valentine's party where everyone makes an old school valentines box. I have scoured the Internet for ideas for a box, here are some of the best I found.




I have a vision in my head that incorporate the package with the stamps.


Or we could just stick one of the cats in a box, that could be interesting.


I found these in my search and I liked the ideas.


Remember Lite Bright's? My crowning glory in terms of valentines boxes was using a lite bright. It was awesome, when you lifted the flap the lite bright would flash with my lite bright design.


The one I kind of want to make you can see here, it is the mailbox. Or maybe we will make the potentially child inappropriate box my husband suggested...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails