Wednesday, December 17, 2008

nutcrackers













What says Christmas more than a Nutcracker? There is a whole ballet dedicated to them. One that coincidentally you can see every Christmas season. If you ever need an instant pick me up just go and buy a German nutcracker, you will be amazed at the power of a good German nutcracker, trust me. The pictures of all of the two Nutcracker makers I am the most familiar with (the ones that my Mother collects) Steinbach and Ulbricht Nutcrackers (and one smoker, I am not quite sure how the smoker smokes yet, I will have to test mine). If you are looking for them I saw some at Home Goods (can usually be found next to TJ Maxx) and they were cheaper than what you usually find, and yes they were the real deal.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails