Thursday, December 4, 2008

fancy dinners

My sister called me last night while I was eating dinner and when she found out that dinner was Top Ramen she started making fun of me because I had posted all the "fancy dinners" I was going to make this month. Well I am going to make those "fancy dinners" this month but that is not what we eat everyday. When we are not eating "fancy food" we are eating leftovers or probably one of the following:
Top Ramen or Sloppy Joes (my husband makes 4 things and 4 things only these are two of those things)

Grilled Cheese sandwiches and frozen burritos (the other two things he makes)


Grilled chicken or pesto pasta using store bought pesto not homemade. Homemade is for those fancy dinners.
So now you see that we are not all that fancy after all.

1 comment:

  1. he, he, I love how tidy your top ramen shelf is. I am scrolling through your last Christmas posts, hoping to find something I can make for my sisters' Christmas craft exchange next month. It's our first ever: we are meeting up for brunch and to exchange something beautiful that we have made for each. Without spending any time on it, do you have any ideas for me? It doesn't have to be strictly Christmas, but it must be handmade. I have been on etsy for two hours! Still nothing hits me.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails