Friday, December 19, 2008

feature friday




This week we are featuring Home Studio. I love their scrabble pendants (I have the owl one).
What do you make?
Scrabble tile pendants

What is your favorite thing/piece you have made?
Since all of our pendants are the same except for the image, I would pick "whisper" as my favorite...today that is because my favorites change from time to time. :)


What are your favorite materials to use?
I really love making jewelry. My favorite gemstone is smoky quartz.

What is your favorite color?
Turquoise

One thing you must have with you at all times?
My iphone.
What is your favorite accessory?
My new spinner ring from AutumnLeavesJewelry on Etsy

Favorite flower?
Gerber daisy

One place you dream of visiting?
Bora Bora

If you had $200 to spend where would it go?
Shoes!

What inspires you?
Many things. My husband and girls. Nature.

If you could talk to person, living or dead, who would it be?
I can only pick one?? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails