Wednesday, May 28, 2008

White


I found this picture over at Absolutely Beautiful Things and I love everything about it. I love the clean crisp white everywhere. I love the beautiful and unique chandelier. The thing I love the most is the collection of green glass on the shelf. I should preface this by saying that I just love collections in general, but I especially love this collection. It adds to the room giving it a little splash of color to make it chic. I have been looking at a lot of design blogs lately and I have noticed a lot of white rooms/houses. I look at them and the look simple and beautiful. I look at my white walls and they have not achieved that same classy simplicity. Any suggestions?

Another beautiful white room with a collection. I found this one at Cote de Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails