Friday, May 16, 2008

Feature Friday




1-What do you make?
-I specialize in functional artwork, hand painted glass & T-shirt image design.
2-What is your favorite thing/piece you have made?
- My favorite work is entitled "Teachupoo" (pronounced "cho-poo") after the largest wave in Tahiti.
3-What are your favorite materials to use?
- I love to play with enamels for painting and charcoal for sketching.
4-What is your favorite color?
- My favorite color is, always has, and will forever be the happiest color ever created........ periwinkle.
5-One thing you must have with you at all times?
-Lipstick in the purse is a must!
6-What is your favorite accessory?
- The favorite accessory has to be my Australian Agate wrapped pendant.
7-Favorite flower?
- The Casablanca Lily, for it's beauty and fragrance.
8- One place you dream of visiting?
-Tahiti, I want to see the wave that inspired me in person.
9- What inspires you?
-I am inspired by reflections of any kind, by music, and the desire to see what color I can mix up next
10- If you could talk to any artist, living or dead, who would it be?
-Vincent Van Gogh, or Diego Rivera, both for the same reason, their unbelievable understanding and application of color. For me, their works are the most beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails