Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Pots for Herbs

I like the look of this one, but it is not quite as budget friendly.


This planter is long enough to fit a large variety. I'm thinking basil, rosemary, parsley, cilantro maybe some oregano, chives...


The best part about these ones is that they are from one of my favorite stores, Ten Thousand Villages.







These are definitely the easiest on the wallet and with a little paint they could be pretty fun.



Also from Ten Thousand Villages, I love the blue and white.
These might be my favorite, I think they are classic.
Have you ever tried to find cute pots to grow herbs in? I have searched every website I can think of and have found a very small selection of affordable, non-cheesy herb planters. These are some of my favorites. You can find some other good herb planters here or here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails