Friday, May 2, 2008

Feature Friday 10 One World



What do you make?
-I make organic cotton t-shirts and onesies


What is your favorite thing/piece you have made?
-My favorite, right now, is my one world organic cotton baby onesie.


What are your favorite materials to use?
-I only use organic t-shirts, some are embellished with upcycled denim.


What is your favorite color?
-It changes between green and blue, daily.


One thing you must have in your purse at all times?
-Hand sanitizer. I'm a germ freak!


What is your favorite accessory?
-My wedding ring, it is sooooo beautiful!


Favorite flower?
-The tulip.


One place you dream of visiting?
-Holland, to see those tulips!


If you had $200 to spend where would it go?
-Probably something for one of my three kids.


What inspires you?
-My husband and children!


If you could talk to any artist, living or dead, who would it be?
-All black and white photographers, I love that work
Location?
-Sedona

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this feature! It is a real pleasure to be featured on such a wonderful blog!!!
    -10oneworld or
    -Jennifer in real life

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails