Monday, August 31, 2009

habits


I am not a tidy person, I have many bad habits that contribute to this. I recently decided I am going to take my bad habits one by one and try to conquer them and then move onto the next. The first bad habit was the dishes, keeping dishes in the dishwasher rather than letting them pile up in the sink. I feel fairly confident that we (my husband and I) have now turned this into a habit and thus we are moving onto the next- making the bed. I hope this is the first small step toward me being able to keep the bedroom clean, I'll cross my fingers. Should we discover that the dishes have in fact not yet become a true habit we will go back to them until they are truly conquered. But I think they are. Here's to making bad habits good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails