Wednesday, November 26, 2008

monthly meal roundup

Remember this post, about the new recipes I found for my november meal list? Well I tried them all. I would recommend all but the wild rice recipe. The gourmet mac and cheese was seriously the best mac and cheese I have ever had. It was so good. Try it, you won't be sorry! Now on to searching for recipes for next month.



P.S. I am starting a six monthish project-making a family cookbook with recipes from my cousins and aunts and grandma among others. I am excited about it. Currently I am starting to collect recipes and try and figure out the cover. I am thinking it would be fun to have some old pictures of my Grandma on each of the section dividers.

flickr photos from:
tiny banquet committee
Lab-Partners

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails