Friday, November 21, 2008

feature friday: princess tiffany's creations



This week we are featuring Princess Tiffany's Creations. I love the crocheted stuffed animals! I can't decide whether the turtle or the octopus is my favorite...

What do you make?
I started out making hair bows, clippies and headbands. Then I began crocheting. I love both, so I am doing both! I am always trying new things though~
What is your favorite thing/piece you have made?
Favorite thing I have made is Flutter,the butterfly (shown above.) I not only crochet this item, but I wrote the pattern for it also!
What are your favorite materials to use?
yarn and ribbon
What is your favorite color?
PINK!!
One thing you must have with you at all times?
My phone
What is your favorite accessory?
My Chihuahua, Tiffany!
Favorite flower?
Lily
One place you dream of visiting?
My husband wants to go to Malta so bad. I would love to go there with him just to see how happy he is. Plus it is a gorgeous place from what I have seen!
If you had $200 to spend where would it go?
ETSY!! My favorites list is getting large!
What inspires you?
Kids! My niece, Kaleigh, is my inspiration for everything. If she doesn't like it, I don't sell it!
If you could talk to person, living or dead, who would it be?
Jesus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails