Tuesday, September 14, 2010

framed art inspiration

A couple of years ago I was visiting an old friend and noticed she had a framed copy of the New Yorker on her mantle. Her boyfriend had recently moved from NYC so it had some sentimental value. In the next year my husband and I will be moving from our current town. I have been looking for some kind of art work that represents our town, one that when we look we can think back to our time here.

Our community sends out a monthly publication that details the events of the month. I have liked several of the covers in the last few months but none of them have been just right. This was the cover of this last month, it just might be the winner.

I am saving this cover for framing unless the coming months bring one I like better. I love inexpensive wall art.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails