Thursday, September 2, 2010

cabins on my mind


I have cabins on the mind this week, sorry. I have almost convinced my Mom (I still have a long ways to go with my Dad) to get new bedding for our cabin. I love the way Stephmodo decorated the rooms of her France house, I want to use this picture in my cabin inspiration book.

My family wants to rebuild our cabin eventually so from time to time I like to imagine the different things we could do. One thing we must do is to have a big window wall like this one. Amazing.

The other thing I would like to do is to have one room with bunk beds everywhere for all my nieces and nephew(s). Add guard rails to these bunks and you have perfection.

via Stephmodo, Ohdeedoh, and Great Interior Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails