Friday, January 30, 2009

review: january dinners


Here is how the dinners turned out- click here for a refresher

Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza- Very good, I highly recommend it!

Orange Marinated Chicken- Definitely not an Asian orange chicken like I thought. It was okay. Personally, I probably won't make it again.

Baked Brie- So good! A couple of tips, a round brie would have been better, make sure you have lots of people to help eat it, have apples or crackers to eat it with and make sure you cook it long enough so the pastry dough isn't doughy. Delicious.

Homemade Falafel- So much better than from the box falafel! So much better, a world of difference. I just need to figure out how to serve it. Any suggestions?

Roasted garlic and sundried tomato pizza (pictured)- Amazing, probably my favorite of the month. The pizzas took the cake this month they were both so good. This is one of my new favorite recipes though, it was divine.

Empanadas- I ended up making chicken empanadas not beef, but they were very good too! I added some feta to the chicken mixture, which I really liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails