Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Nie Nie Day






So tomorrow has been declared Nie Nie Day by Design Mom. I don't know how many of you have been following this story but it has really touched me. I have started reading C Jane Run everyday for updates on how her sister and brother-in-law are recovering from their severe burns from a plane crash. Here is a post I loved about Nie Nie. So back to the point, tomorrow many blogs are hosting auctions where all the proceeds will go to Stephanie and Christian's recovery fund. One of my little girl necklaces is being auctioned off at A Room Somewhere. The auction starts at midnight tonight and goes through the weekend. I believe that Design Mom will be putting up links to other auctions as well as hosting her own.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails