Friday, August 8, 2008

China

This is from Johnson Brothers. I think it is called English Castles. I love it, I almost bought a set 5 years ago in England. It comes in blue as well. The only thing that I would worry about now is that Johnson Brothers has moved their production to China from England, I would only worry that the quality...
This is the Florentine China from Wedgewood, I love everything about it.


I LOVE the Chatsworth Fine Bone China from Wedgewood, I think it is beautiful!
This is the china I registered for when I got married (almost three years ago.) Wedgewood discontinued it around the same time and we found that there wasn't a full set to be found in the whole state! Luckily for me it looks as though they have started making it again!


I got bored the other day and started looking at china. I never got a set when I got married (see above) but I still want to get a set someday...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails