Tuesday, August 31, 2010

dinner last night


photo via Shirley J
I was feeling lazy yesterday so I wanted an easy dinner. My first thought was meatballs, then I realized I am out of brown sugar so I lacked an essential ingredient for my favorite sweet and sour meatballs. I navigated to Food Network for some inspiration and I found meatball sandwiches. Not a groundbreaking recipe but perfect for the level of effort I was willing to put into dinner.

I used this meatball recipe from Rachael Ray because I wanted to try something a little different from my usual meatball. I put the cooked meatballs on a sub and melted provolone cheese on them and then added warmed up marinara sauce. They were delicious, mostly because the meatball recipe was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails