Wednesday, July 21, 2010

baby grand


I was talking about pianos with a friend last week. She is a real pianist, the kind who accompanied all our school choirs growing up. Naturally she would like a real piano to utilize her real skills, a baby grand. I teasingly told her she should get a white one like John Lennon which started a conversation on different colors of baby grands. She would like a natural wood one. The idea grew has been growing on me and this picture from Martha Stewart (ironic that the friend I was talking to is also named Martha) sealed the deal. For myself I would like an upright piano.

P.S. I bought myself some TOMS last night. I decided to go with stripes, they looked better. I am wearing them at work to break them in, so far so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails