Sunday, September 21, 2008

Tarts



Lately I have had a mild obsession with tarts, particularly fresh fruit tarts. I tried making one a while ago with homemade lemon curd, but the lemon curd never thickened. I have scoured the internet for different recipes and here are some that I have found, not tried, but they do look delicious. I found a bunch of recipes from Williams Sonoma. The Strawberry Tart and Mixed Berry Tart both looked so good. Some others that I thought looked good and/or useful were the Asparagus-Goat Cheese Tart and the Basic Tart Dough.

I have also been looking for a good tart pan. Quite frankly I think Sur La Table has the best selection, but Williams Sonoma has a couple too. I like the ones with the removable bottom but I really want one of the ceramic ones.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails