Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Halloween

I get nostalgic around Halloween time thinking about my Mom's house.  You really have never met anyone who loves Halloween as much as my Mom.  I am getting really excited for Halloween this year and am planning to start/carry on Halloween traditions at my house.  We are starting with a traditional Halloween Chili Party (it is a staple for my Mom's neighborhood now), and we will get out our orange lights and decorations for our Halloween tree.  These are two of my favorite Halloween traditions.  Here are some other fun decorating ideas I found.



I am totally sold on this DIY from Martha Stewart.  I also love this idea from Pottery Barn, a black feather garland.

Halloween Countdown Calendar and Halloween Countdown House both from Pottery Barn Kids.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails