Thursday, July 7, 2011

dry goods

How do you store your flour and sugar? My Mom and Grandma always kept the flour and sugar in large drawers in the kitchen. I couldn't help but think of them when I saw these drawers on Pioneer Woman. I love her version with the glass front drawers.
I also love the sliding cover. My Grandma's flour and sugar drawers had this while my Mom's doesn't. Personally, I like the idea of having a cover for the drawer.

Would you ever store your four and sugar in a drawer?

1 comment:

  1. It looks cool and it would be convenient but you know what happened to Ann Shirley when she forgot to put the cheese cloth back over the whatever it was she forgot to put it on...that would happen to me for sure and then I'd end up with all manner of yuck in my flour and sugar. Plus...I use 5 different flours on a regular basis so my entire kitchen would consist of dry goods drawers. I am really liking my tupperware rectangle modular mates.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails