Monday, April 30, 2012

easy meals

Apparently blogger has changed the posting format since the last time I posted, hopefully this all goes as planned.  I am almost done with pregnancy (hallelujah) and as I have gotten further along and lazier the crock pot and sandwiches have become dinner regulars.  Here are some of my recently discovered pinterest favorites.
 Prosciutto, mozzarella and tomato sandwich.  This one was just a picture so I used it as inspiration.  A baguette, prosciutto slices, fresh mozzarella and tomatoes drizzled with olive oil and balsamic vinegar.  
 Hawaiian haystacks, the crock pot version.  I'll be honest this was a little more work than I generally like to put into crock pot meals, but it was good and I swear it still took less time then my other haystack recipe.
Hawaiian meatballs.  This was very good as well, with the exception of using frozen meatballs.  Next time I do this I will either buy better frozen meatballs or make my own.

I am noticing a strong Hawaiian theme...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails