Tuesday, November 30, 2010

house checklist


We are getting our house ready to put on the market since we will be moving this summer. We don't have a definite location but our list has narrowed to Salt Lake City, Austin and Denver. I love Shutterfly's moving announcements but this one is my favorite.

To prepare our house to sale I am turning to Real Simple. They have this kind of stuff down to an art. Here is my to-do list after consulting the pros.

1. Paint- we need to paint our red accent wall back to white and touch up other spots around the house
2. Finish projects- mainly we need to add trim to a door we cut to the crawl space.
3. Clean and De-clutter- I am working on this. I have already started packing some boxes and am getting rid of a pile of clothes, games, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails